The global market for digital signage is predicted to be worth $20bn by 2020. By far, the biggest sectors responsible for this growth are retail and healthcare. In 2013, retail accounted for over 40% of the market. So why is digital signage growing at such an exponential rate?
- 84% of UK retailers when asked, believe digital signage increases brand awareness significantly
- Retailers choose digital signage because of its high impact. It’s not just flexible and cost effective, 63% of people report that digital signage catches their attention
- Digital Signage has been shown to increase overall sales volume by 31.8%
- 29.5% of customers find digital menus influential for purchase of product
- 42% of retail video viewers polled said they would prefer to shop at stores that have video displays
Retail digital signage gives customers an engaging or interactive in-store experience. It has the potential to maximise cross-sells, upsells and impulse buys by displaying content in real time.
Schedule a demo with one of our signage experts today!
Get in touch with our sales department at email@example.com or +44(0)161 217 1505.