By clicking on your selected project you will then enter the dashboard. This area provides you with a top level overview of all your connected screens and the health status of each screen.
If you have not yet added any screens to your project you will notice that the screens and status reporting will be set to ‘0’. To create your first screen click the large button that says ‘+ ADD NEW SCREEN”.
You will now be presented with a simple form and go through a series of steps...
1. Start by giving your screen a name. If you are looking to manage a large screen portfolio then you may call this the name of a specific shop .e.g. Westfield Store, or if you are managing lots of screens within a single department store then you may indicate the place that the screen has been installed .e.g. Shop window, or reception. For customers managing large portfolios, you can add more advanced tags after your screens are setup. Your ‘Screen Location’ should be the town/city that your screen is located.
2. Timetables determine what content is shown on screen. As this is your first screen you will be asked to create a new timetable. If you have not yet uploaded any assets you will now be given the option to upload any new image or video files. To do this select the files that you require and drag them into the blue content upload area. Once all assets have been uploaded, continue to the next step.
3. Now that you have assets saved to your asset library, you can start adding these into a loop order. This allows you to choose the order and duration that your assets will play. Once you are happy with your loop order 'save loop' to continue.
4. Now you've created Loops you can schedule them to play at specific times by adding them to your timetable. Adding Loops to a Timetable allows you to play different content loops at different periods of the day .e.g. morning, or even across different days .e.g. weekend. Click the chosen Loop to add it into your live Timetable calendar and then simply drag this item across the desired time period. Once happy with your Timetable you can save all changes.
5. You will now find yourself back at Step 1 with your newly saved Timetable auto-selected. This is the final step, by clicking 'create screen' your screen will be saved and added to your main project dashboard.