NowSignage is a digital signage CMS that enables our clients to send out a unified, clear communication to their customers or employees by broadcasting image and video content, live YouTube and IPTV streaming, along with a host of integrations to popular software platforms and social networks to an array of screens.
NowSignage are looking for a developer with a born admiration of technology, and the drive to produce the fastest and easiest solution on the market.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Have a detailed understanding of the NowSignage platform
- Understand all the assets required in connection with the NowSignage platform
- Build upon and improve the NowSignage platform UI using HTML/CSS
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- A good knowledge of the Ruby language, and the Ruby on Rails web framework.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Have excellent problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics for your role
- Understand the learning requirements of your role
- An interest, or working knowledge with Android
Send a CV over to email@example.com if you're interested!
Please include a link to your Github profile (if available) in your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year