The NowSignage platform has received various updates to improve usability and stability.
This week's changelog is as follows:
- Disabled LinkedIn API connectivity until LinkedIn API approval is completed.
- Added a flash message to inform about the LinkedIn API issues.
- Removed the functionality of "account admins" in favour of the Roles system.
- Fixed a bug in "Update multiple screens" to allow searching by location
- Fixed a bug in "Update multiple screens" to allow searching by case-insensitive input.
- Fixed a bug in the sidebar to only show screens that user has access to, if tagging is being utilised.
- Implemented tooling for NowSignage customer support to act on behalf of a user.
- Fixed a bug in the customer project access selector.
- Implemented distributor account pre-authorisation & user registration.
- Implemented functionality for sales associates and reseller information to be created.