The NowSignage platform has received various updates to improve usability and stability.
This week's changelog is as follows:
- Introduced 10-minute and 15-minute granularity to the Timetable Editor.
- Fixed a bug that showed invalid screens in the announcement creation form.
- Fixed a bug where the help text remains after the first upload within Social Images.
- Removed routing within the app that is now no longer required to use NowSignage.
- Improved how we handle asyncronously loading content into the page.
- Fixed a bug that can leave an account with "Viewer" users if the account deletion fails.
- Removed the Instagram warning in the Instagram account connection area