The NowSignage platform has received various updates to improve usability and stability.
This week's changelog is as follows:
- Fixed a bug where a user with "schedule" permission couldn't edit schedules for multiple screens.
- Fixed a bug that prevented spaces in a filename for a social template background from uploading the image
- Fixed a bug where asset counts were incorrect for users that utilise asset tagging.
- Fixed a bug with searching for an asset with a case-sensitive tag title.
- Implemented better error messages when a social media folder name is too long.
- Implemented the ability to see all untagged Assets