The NowSignage platform has received various updates to improve usability and stability.
This week's changelog is as follows:
- Updated the UI text for resellers marking end-user license orders as "Processed".
- Fixed a bug that altered the positioning of licenses in the "Activate Screen".
- Added a toggle for NowSignage staff to set an account to use the new licensing structure.
- Fixed a bug that allowed non-PMs to attempt to load the "invite user" form.
- Fixed a bug with the content index when a profile didn't have a social media folder.
- Implemented data integrity on distributor accounts to allow the removal of an account.
- Adjusted the wording on the content visibility filter on the loop editor to prevent ambiguity.
- Fixed a bug that allowed non-Owner roles to attempt to delete a profile.
- Implemented functionality to allow a Project Manager to invite a user to their profile.