NowSignage is uncompromising when it comes to providing the very best in pre and post-sales support. All customers receive the following completely free of charge:
– Free 60 minute Webex training session to any relevant stakeholders at any time
– Unlimited access to self-help video-guides plus a designated human Account Manager to ensure that help is always available
– In-platform support available for out-of-hours queries, via our robust ticketing system with clearly defined response times
– Free automatic upgrades as we release new features and platform improvements
NowSignage always ensures that the very best support is always available, therefore you have full access to a designated account manager for any day-to-day support queries.
Our customer service help desk will be available to accept, and work on support calls received from Customers between the hours of 8am and 6pm UK time, Monday through Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays. Emails may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NowSignage operates a strict Service Level Agreement (SLA) meaning we guarantee platform uptime and never leave you waiting for a response to an urgent issue. For our full SLA agreement please refer to our ‘end-user agreement’ documentation.
The NowSignage policy is to respond to all customer cases within 24 hours. An incident ticket is assigned with a priority number based on the severity of the issue and responded to in accordance with the following definitions;
• Initial Contact: Our uptime Notification Service will transmit a notification to all subscribers informing them of fault(s) that have led to interruption of their service within the NowSignage platform.
• Status Update: We will continue to provide an update on the nature of the fault(s) within the platform via the Notification System, and will endeavour to update this as we learn new information.
• Resolution: We have identified a solution to the fault(s) causing downtime on the NowSignage platform and where appropriate will be releasing a fix to all customers, pending technical details (such as propagation, deploy times etc.)
We have a plethora of self-help video content which should answer just about any question you might have. Each area/feature within our CMS has been broken down into bitesize video guides within our Knowledgebase which all users have full access to.