Salary: £ basic and £OTE, pension, etc etc
Location: UK – monthly attendance at head office in Manchester
Iand international expansion with projects live in over 40 countries.
Due to continued high growth an opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced Key Channel Account Manager to consolidate and harvest new business from businesses across all vertical markets from retail and finance to public sector and hospitality.
NowSignage offers flexible working to all workers, so the successful applicant can work from home or from our Manchester HQ. As a cloud-based SaaS platform, expectation is for the candidate to engage with the channel daily via phone, email and video conference calling, however you will be expected to undertake some travel. You will be covering the whole of the UK, with potential to later expand into international markets, This is a key hire for a rapidly expanding and ever-changing business so would therefore suit someone who has previously worked with the major players within the AV Industry and who has a solid understanding of digital signage, its associated channels and who has a broad understanding of many differing vertical markets.
Reporting to our Global Channel Director you will be a highly proactive and practical “self-starter” with a technical mindset who is able to influence at the highest levels. You will have strong existing relationships across the reseller and/or distribution channels.
– Manage relationships with NowSignage key channel accounts (c.30 x resellers and 4 x distributors)
– To develop relationships with key account partners within the region Increase new business and repeat-business sales of NowSignage
– Develop partnership programs that generate awareness and drive sales
– Work with the internal Marketing resource to effectively promote NowSignage through your channel via innovative campaigns and messaging
– Identify new markets and opportunities for the business
– To deliver regular ‘remote’ demonstrations of the NowSignage platform to end-users to assist the channel and convert sales opportunities
– The ability to communicate at a strategic, operational and technical level is essential.
– Able to quickly develop profitable relationships at all levels
– A flexible/adaptable attitude towards supporting an expanding business
– A keen eye for detail and accuracy
– Good contacts within flat panel and display manufacturers
– IT Skills
– 5 years experience in a Sales Position, ideally within the AV Industry
– The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level (or equivalent)
– Formal sales training qualifications
– Full driving licence