As such, we will once again use Integrated Systems Europe as the launchpad for more new and exciting enterprise features and, oh people, do we have some amazing new features for you this year!
It only seems like yesterday that we packed our bags and left Sunny Barcelona following another hugely successful ISE back in May 2022, and trudged wearily (and a little hungover) back to the drizzle of Manchester, in our case.
We don’t imagine the weather will be quite as balmy this year in early February as it was last May of course, but Integrated Systems Europe still promises to be a very hot event for NowSignage as we send a team of 9 people over to Barcelona, and we will be showcasing our technology on no fewer than 10 different partner stands, and that’s in addition to our own stand in the Discovery Zone.
Anyone familiar with NowSignage will know that we had a phenomenal 2022 which saw us expand into new territories such as North America and the Middle East. The cherry on top of the cake was the year ending with us being named Digital Signage Technology of the Year 2022 at the AV Awards in November.
You will also know, however, that we are not a business who revels in past glories or rests on our laurels. As a true SAAS product we are always evolving and improving.
Including, but not excluded to:
– On-Demand – A new, class-leading way to trigger content to any screen in real time with your mobile device
– Remote Device Management – The ability to control many features of your screens such as on/off, volume, brightness, scheduled maintenance and more
– Multilingual functionality – all-new back-end with languages such as German, French, Italian, Arabic, Mandarin and many more
– Screen Sync – display videos and images across video walls without the need for any additional hardware!
As ever, of course, all of these incredible new features are available to all users, both old and new, and at no additional cost.
We would be delighted to demo these features and more to you at ISE 2023. Please drop us a line on email@example.com and book a slot with one of our team members who will be in attendance in Barcelona, or simply drop by and meet us on our stand (CS502).
NowSignage digital signage CMS is being showcased on the following vendor partner stands:
– Philips Professional Display Solutions – Stand 3P600
– Amino – Stand 5F550
– Sony – Stand 3E400
– Hikvision – Stand 3T300
– Hisense – Stand 2U150
– Vestel – Stand 3F100
– BrightSign – Stand 6H450
– B-Tech – Stand 3P800
NowSignage digital signage CMS is being showcased on the following distribution partner stands:
– BNS – Stand 5F550
– ADI Global – 5E840