The compatibility of NowSignage and Chrome OS proves an effective way to communicate and engage through digital signage. This powerful combination offers a host of advantages by transforming traditional static displays into dynamic, interactive displays.
Seamless Content Management in the Cloud
NowSignage’s cloud-based content management system empowers users with effortless control over displayed content with Chrome OS. Whether managing signage across multiple retail outlets or communicating information to a wider team, this combination enables centralised content updates and real-time modifications. Therefore, you can ensure consistent messaging and relevant displays at all times.
Enhanced Engagement and Interactivity
NowSignage’s integration with the Google Play Store on Chrome OS introduces a wealth of interactive apps, enriching the digital signage experience. By incorporating live social media feeds or even interactive maps, NowSignage powered Chrome OS digital signage invites engagement and active participation. Evidently, These interactive elements forge immersive experiences, leaving a lasting impression on viewers.
Cost-Effective and Reliably Secure
The security and stability of digital signage through Chrome OS ensures a reliable content management system and broadcasting to ensure there are no interruptions to digital signage performance. Thereupon, the cost-effective solution of NowSignage combines Chrome OS’s adaptability to create a high-performing and scalable digital signage solution without having to break the bank.
Did you know you can book a free demo? Visit www.nowsignage.com to book one today!
You can download the latest NowSignage App directly from our CDN to a device with access to the Google Play Store, to do this follow the steps below:
1. Search for the ‘Downloader’ App within the Google Play Store, the app listing can be found below:
2. Once downloaded, open the ‘Downloader’ App, enter in the following URL: https://nowsignage.com/redir/mz-apk and click ‘Go’.
3. Click ‘Install’ and this will start downloading the latest NowSignage app to your device (please note this may prompt you to allow some additional settings for it to download from an external source).
4. Once installed click ‘Open’ to open the NowSignage app and you will be prompted to enter in your 5 digit PIN.
5. Enter in your 5 digit PIN from the screen dashboard within your NowSignage account and click ‘activate screen’ to launch your content.